Opportunities coming soon
- All student members will have access to BCBA supervision no more than twice during their experience hours.
- Experience hours may be obtained through…
- active engagement in one of our special interest groups
- practicum experiences
- creating and providing behavior analytic training materials and content
- data collection and oversight
- and much more.
About Our Co-Founders
Vanessa Bethea-Miller is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and PA Licensed Behavior Specialist. Vanessa is the founder of Bethea-Miller Behavioral Consulting and Shaping Tomorrow Child Care Services, an ABA based daycare and preschool.
Landria Seals Green is the founder and Executive Director of Momentum Autism Therapy Services based in Southeast Michigan and Principal Consultant at Landria Green,PLLC.
Board of Directors
Dr. Jonathan Tarbox is the Program Director of the Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program at the University of Southern California, as well as Director of Research at FirstSteps for Kids. Dr. Tarbox is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Behavior Analysis in Practice.
Dr. Amoy Hugh-Pennie, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA National Director of Clinical Operations at Understanding Behavior Inc. Instructor for The Children's Institute of Hong Kong- ABAI VCS Program Rugby & Martial Arts Enthusiast